^I'd say so we can have constant streams of often limited items (like fossils, evolution stones, and the like), but that's been a relatively solved problem since X/Y, if not B/W.
- Misty Surge (and like, I guess the other Surges abilities) on more common Pokemon like they did with the weather abilities
-Speaking of Secret Bases, I'd like those back too, in preferably improved fashion than before, with less limited space and more items, and more control over the battle rules.
- A new Colosseum/XD-esque game that branches out from the main games to try new stuff
- A Pokemon Stadium/Battle Revolution game that both provides a good challenge as well Earl's Academy levels of insight on actual battle techniques OR
a Battle Frontier that supports both interesting niche formats and also has a better form of support for in-depth Singles and Doubles battles instead of the junk they have now
- a commonly learned good
physical rock move that doesn't miss for pete's sake
- More Pokemon with odd UB-like type combos (but preferable look the type as well this time)
- Improvements to the "super-effective indicator" that S/M added when in Double Battles, and potentially Triple and Rotation battles if added.
- "make hydro pump come out of blastoise's 2 pumps instead of its mouth again" + the things that made this PBR demo
If we can have Pokken characters causing DBZ explosions
now, then we can have Hyper Beam's animation making gashes in walls too.
Most of my stuff is just things I've wanted competitively or since they stopped doing it