SEGA Carnival Website •  FAQ •  Search •  Register •  Login 
It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:26 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: So, what're you playing!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:21 pm 
"We all did it together!"
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
I know right, what kind of loser plays video games lol.

No but seriously, what are you playing/finishing/replaying/starting?

I finished Persona 2: Innocent Sin and Robo Recall today. The former took around 4 months just because the final boss was BS, but I eventually lucked out and killed him (the boss battle took over an hour just because he kept putting my main hitter to sleep, and I was abusing a guard mechanic, which meant only 3 people could attack a turn and I was doing around 200 damage every turn), it was a nice game and I enjoyed it for it was, as for Robo Recall it's a VR game where you kill robots in a city, that was a very fun game and had tons of 80's vibe. Honestly, that should be the poster child for VR since it's just so good.

I've been playing Final Fantasy 3 on the PSP as I want to try and finish the games before the year is out, and I'm doing well so far. Hopefully I can finish this one up and get onto the "good" Final Fantasy games, since I found 1 to be pretty bad, and 2 was a nice improvement over 1 but also pretty bad. 3's been good so far though. I also downloaded a game called "Moe-Jong" some Japanese exclusive game about maids playing Mahjong or something, I have no clue what's going on story wise but it's kinda addicting and a fun little timewaster on the PSP, so I've just been playing that.

I've also been playing Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines. It's been on my backlog since 2010 or so, and it's nice to finally get around to playing it, you basically play a guy who recently became a vampire and run around doing deeds for the Masquerade. It's still early days for me, but the game is kinda clunky and unfinished but it's still a lot of fun when things go right. I also rolled an odd class in which everything I say is very convoluted and poetic, which even confuses me sometimes, accidentally locked myself out of a questline due to not understanding what I was even saying.

I played a small amount of Yakuza 5 but got distracted by the street racing side story and taxi driving side story and so I've barely played ANY of the story, but I did play a good 5 hours of the game, and I'm enjoying it A LOT more than 3 and 4. I doubt it'll top 2, but it might be higher than the first game in my book.

What about you guys, you do play other video games that aren't Sonic right?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:24 pm 
"I'm not what you think I am..."
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
i am aaaaaalways playing megaten and etrian odyssey but lately since i finally have a laptop im back to touhou in full force also, especially genius of sappheiros!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:44 pm 
"Chaos is power, enriched by the heart."
Rocky Road
Rocky Road
I have really odd gaming habits. A few weeks ago, I started playing System Shock. For a "doom clone" made in the mid-90's, it has a ton of atmosphere and personality. I recommend the Enhanced Edition, as the controls in the DOS version are really screwy for today's standards. Immediately after that, I dropped everything to play Super Monkey Ball on the GameCube.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:40 pm 
"All the world's jewels are mine!"
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
I've been playing Ni No Kuni 2 and Titan Quest.

Arianna#5279

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:02 pm 
"Show me your power... Or I shall not obey."
Rocky Road
Rocky Road
i just got done playing kingdom hearts 0.2 and now i'm going to begin kingdom hearts 1 and continue through the series until i eventually beat 3d again in a new game+

i've also been playing the custom doom wad called Valiant, i'm at the penultimate level and it's rolling over me

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:44 pm 
"I'm not what you think I am..."
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
i’ve been playing bloodborne for the past month or so bc i’ve been chugging through it so slowly haha. it’s my first souls game but i’m really enjoying it

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:44 am 
"Lovely Trick!"
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
replaying rune factory 4, i just love it to pieces
also picked up Yet Another Mobile Game, pangya mobile
golf with Some Limits

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:59 pm 
(No assigned userbar)
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Nano and I just finished playing the Zero Escape series, and it was a wild ride from start to finish.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:52 am 
"Jackle, the Mantle"
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
I was playing Digimon Dusk, however a cheat I put in has more or less (possibly) made the game unbeatable. It crashes when I try to enter one part of the game (that is optional) and now I can't seem to find the first part of a mission I'm on (or I just may be super lost, I don't know).

Also dipping my feet into Golden Sun, although it's not really keeping my attention.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:06 pm 
(No assigned userbar)
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
I'm playing some more Fantasy Life. I tend to come back to this game a lot and it's probably my favorite game now since I bought it years ago.

Before that I was playing Monster Hunter Stories.