SEGA Carnival Website •  FAQ •  Search •  Register •  Login 
It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:09 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:17 am 
"I'm not what you think I am..."
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Quote:
and i'm a massive weeb who wants to play sakura wars without a translation guide
me but w/ moon remix rpg adventure and princess crown :tired:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:16 am 
(No assigned userbar)
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
I have a few mental illnesses and because of this, interacting with and being around people or just going outside is very difficult for me. Because of this, I'm not working or in school and I hate it.

I used to go to college years ago and attended for five years, working towards a bachelor's in Computer Science. The last class I took was when I transferred to a different college that I had originally wanted to go to, but didn't have the chance to until then. A mixture of having a bad teacher, problems at home, and the aforementioned mental illnesses left me to not only fail one of the classes (one that I had passed before in the past in high school and a difference college and had to take over again because of the new school) but to drop out entirely. Now I just feel like I'm too stupid to do anything, and am both too scared and dejected to want to go back.

I'm hoping that I'll be able to go back and complete my bachelor's, but in order to attend again I have a couple of hoops to jump through, since I failed.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 4:41 am 
"Chaos is power, enriched by the heart."
Rocky Road
Rocky Road
I can't wait to be a NEET again in a few weeks.

For as much as I hated being a NEET for half a decade, I'm now yearning for that lifestyle again after being enrolled for 8 months. I'm glad I'm in a position where I can finally switch things up, and not be forced to be on either side of the extremes; it sucked when I had to choose between having no time on my hands, and too much.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 12:42 pm 
(No assigned userbar)
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
I'm currently attending a University of Applied Sciences and have had a lot of internships in the past. I never actually worked except for this one time I was temporarily paid to work at my last internship. It wasn't officially work though because it was only for a short period of time and the administration work to hire me would have been such a hassle that I just got paid cash.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 10:23 pm 
(No assigned userbar)
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
I'm currently at a shitty local Uni for Comp Sci (if my scholarships don't kill me for tanking my GPA this semester). Rn its summer tho so I'm trying to get a job.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:54 pm 
(No assigned userbar)
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
i've been working at a spine-oriented clinic for a little over two years now.
it's easy work, just mind-numbing; i'm essentially a digital janitor. i also handle the organization of medical records.

i haven't really been able to decide on a major, so college is a bit far away in terms of planning. i do have about $15k saved up, though.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:17 pm 
"You can't escape me!"
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
I'm doing an apprenticeship in a hospital now after dropping out of university due to stress, a bad combination of anxiety and depression, and my course's false advertising.

Hopefully I can find something after this year, I kinda lost my dreams a while back and just want a job that I think I can do OK.