SEGA Carnival Website •  FAQ •  Search •  Register •  Login 
It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:42 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Vocaloid
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:35 am 
"Master registration... Deleted."
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
If you're here just to share specific songs or artists, there's a topic for that.

This is the topic for talking about Vocaloid and UTAU.

My favorite Vocaloid voices I've heard so far out of the girls are, from favorite to not as favorite but still positive: IA, Lily, Gumi, Luka, Cyber Diva. I'm still undecided on Xingchen, Uni, and Flower, though I like them. I'm not fond of Miku or Rin as much, but there are good songs using them.

Being honest I'd love to draw up PV or album art someday... maybe

Post subject: Re: Vocaloid
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:52 pm 
(No assigned userbar)
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
I haven't listened to all of the voices since when I listen to vocaloid songs, I just pick whichever ones look interesting on Youtube and listen to them.

My favorites are Gumi and Rin. I also like Luka, Len, and Flower, and there was a song using Maika that I enjoyed too.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:47 am 
(No assigned userbar)
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
I don’t know too much about vocaloid, but if one thing is for certain, it’s always Teto Time.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 4:09 am 
"Theme of a Tragedic Revenge"
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
i remember being waist-deep in vocaloid years and years ago

i lost track of any new content when v3 vocaloids started to become common, but still, from time to time i do go on a wiki just to see what's been new in regards to new voicebanks and any future ones in development or at least planned to happen

favorite vocaloid has always been kaito :nomad:

as for utua, i'v always been interested in the software and have contemplated creating at least one voicebank, maybe one day i'll do it but for now i'm content enough with dreaming about it

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:54 pm 
(No assigned userbar)
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
>(' - ')<

i never understood what the "source material" for people liking vocaloid was, and maybe i still dont, but i really like what i have learned about it all!

in terms of my direct involvement in the franchise, there is not much. i did go to Miku Expo when it came to chicago, and over the weekend i obtained my first ever vocaloid figurine, which is a Miku that can transform into a Rody. i generally like the visual aesthetic, but do not have much personal connection. most of it is "my friend likes this one"

though i am absolutely fascinated by the english language vocaloids and love learning about them! last year Anime Midwest had a concert for Vocamerica, which was absolutely exciting to compare to Miku Expo, as it managed to carry the same heart, even with lesser technology. i also like the creation of Big Al and Sweet Ann, especially their original aesthetics, though i do not feel like i have ever heard either of them used very effectively

i am open to any suggestions of specific Miku and Friends songs that forge a popular canon, or anything using english language vocaloids! most of my context is from wiki sites...

>( 'o ' )<

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 11:21 pm 
"Show me your power... Or I shall not obey."
Rocky Road
Rocky Road

Teto is the only one I can say I have a crush on, I can't remember any of the songs other than the ones Monsterbuns has shown me otherwise.