SEGA Carnival Website •  Carnibooru • FAQ •  Search •  Register •  Login 
It is currently Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:36 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:50 pm 
"I'm not what you think I am..."
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:00 pm
Posts: 49
Distant birdsong begins to awaken your collective minds.

You find yourselves waking up on the floor of what looks to be an old facility of some kind, still in operation. You hear the hum of machines and the gentle drone of an air conditioning system.

It is dim and chilly. And save for the mechanical sounds, very quiet.

As you four rise to your feet, you see that you don't recognize any of each other.

Among you are a member of the sheepfolk, snakefolk, wolffolk and foxfolk.

The fox has the look of a scientist and glances around meekly...

The wolf is on guard and from the looks of things, ready to fight at a moment's notice.

The sheep seems nervous and confused, looking around and trying to make sense of things.

The snake seems very dazed and rises on her tail, clutching her head in apparent pain. Her clothes are old and tattered...

There looks to be a doorway leading out behind you, with sunlight filtering in.

Other than that, this room, which looks to be a lobby of sorts, has three hallways leading to the left, right, and straight ahead opposite of the entrance.

There is something very odd about the air here.


You check yourselves to make sure you're okay before taking any action...

The sheep:
Sunny the Sheep

Force: Solar

Level 1 Experience: 0/100

HP: 6/6 MP: 7/7

Might: 3 + 0/1 = 3/4

Intelligence: 4 + 0/0 = 4/4

Agility: 2 + 0/0 = 2/2


Weapon: None

Armor: Clothes [MD + 1]

Accessory: None


Items:

Medicine, 4
Restore 10 HP to self or one ally who is at close range.

Skills: None

Powers: None
The snake:
Celery the Snake

Force: Lunar

Level 1 Experience: 0/100

HP: 7/7 MP: 8/8

Might: 2 + 0/1 = 2/3

Intelligence: 3 + 0/0 = 3/3

Agility: 4 + 1/0 = 5/4


Weapon: Threaded Knife [AA + 1] Near

Armor: Clothes [MD + 1]

Accessory: None


Items:

Unknown Pills, 4
Restore 10 MP to self or one ally who is at close range.

Skills: None

Powers: None
The wolf:
Onyx the Wolf

Force: Lunar

Level 1 Experience: 0/100

HP: 8/8 MP: 6/6

Might: 4 + 1/1 = 5/5

Intelligence: 2 + 0/0 = 2/2

Agility: 3 + 0/0 = 3/3


Weapon: Knuckle Wraps [MA + 1] Close

Armor: Clothes [MD + 1]

Accessory: None


Items:

Bandages, 4
Cure self or an ally at close range of Bleeding.

Skills: None

Powers: None
And the fox:
Grania the Fox

Force: Stellar

Level 1 Experience: 0/100

HP: 6/6 MP: 8/8

Might: 2 + 0/0 = 2/2

Intelligence: 4 + 0/1 = 4/5

Agility: 3 + 0/0 = 3/3


Weapon: None

Armor: Lab Coat [ID + 1]

Accessory: Glasses [Resist Cloudy]


Items:

Antivenom, 4
Cure self or an ally at close range of Venom.


Skills: None

Powers: None
At the very least you all seem to be unhurt, though you don't have much on you.

Before any other action, it would be a good idea to see if any of you has any idea as to what could be going on...


Top
 Offline  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:31 am 
(No assigned userbar)
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:33 am
Posts: 12
Oww. My head's hurting. I can't see well like this. Not that I could even without this pain; it's dark. Eyes are still adjusting. But...

"Three..." I sense three other things here. People? Or some other warm things? Feels like people. It could be just my pain making things up, but there are some people-like shapes here, I think. Though I wouldn't know any of them. Nothing to do but ask, in any case.

Groaning through the pain, I get the words out.

"...Okay. Who are you, and... Ugh, why does my head hurt so bad, who even did this?"


Top
 Offline  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:11 am 
"Jackle, the Mantle"
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:29 pm
Posts: 83
Location: Sunset Hill Zone
Grania rose to her feet after stumbling a slight bit. Naturally resting in a odd angle, it made walking a awkward thing at times- mostly the appearance of a strange gait, but her co-workers have witnessed her taking falls at times. The fennec adjusted her bag quickly before looking around the room nervously. She wanted to call out, but was too nervous to.

Then she heard a voice within the room. "...Okay. Who are you, and... Ugh, why does my head hurt so bad, who even did this?" (I apologize if this is the wrong green, Empressive!) Grania slowly approached, fixing her glasses as they had gone askew during her stumble. "I'm...Grania", she paused, taking in the second question. "That ..hmn..I do also have a ...headache. Perhaps we hit our heads on the ground we woke up on? ..."The last question was a excellent one indeed, and sadly one she lacked a answer to. "I do not know.. I woke up here, which I presume happened to you as well?"


Top
 Offline  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:28 am 
(No assigned userbar)
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 8:59 am
Posts: 64
Location: @soup
As Onyx got up, she examined the room around her. "Four ways to go... three ways to venture further... one door... perhaps the exit?" she thought to herself. "Like it's gonna be that easy."

After notifying her surroundings, Onyx replied "I wouldn't know where we are or what got us here, but I don't plan on staying." the conversation between the member of the snakefolk and foxfolk. She faced the door, wondering if it would truly lead to the outside world and if the door would even budge. It would need to be quite a sturdy door for Onyx to not be able to budge it. "It's likely whoever got us here brought us in through this door. Think it's worth checking it out?" she asked the group.

_________________
Image


Top
 Offline  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:00 pm 
"You can't escape me!"
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Sun May 13, 2018 9:25 pm
Posts: 10
Location: bepisland
Sunny dusted the dirt off of her hair and rose to her feet. Wrecked with nerves, she paced the small space she occupied within the room, keeping her thoughts to herself. How did she end up here? What is this place? Why her?

And why are these other people being so noisy? Who knows what's here with them?

She noticed the wolfkin examining the door, and processed her question. That didn't look like it was going to move. "I-I don't think it's going to move that easily..."


Top
 Offline  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:33 pm 
"I'm not what you think I am..."
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:00 pm
Posts: 49
A quick examination of the door reveals it to indeed be locked, and it feels quite heavy as well...

Parts of the door are slightly damaged, revealing a thick wire mesh. You can see bits of the outside through them...and that is also the source of the birdsong.

You're uncertain as to how sturdy the door is, exactly. But it seems to be made of very thick metal.

The fog has mostly left your heads and the traces of your headaches are fleeting...

You're thinking more clearly now.

If the entrance cannot be used as an exit, it would make sense to seek an alternative. There may be an emergency exit elsewhere, or perhaps someone can let you out.

Perhaps it won't be that easy.

...was that a meow?


Top
 Offline  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:39 pm 
(No assigned userbar)
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 8:59 am
Posts: 64
Location: @soup
Onyx shook her head as the air cleared and she regained full consciousness. The overwhelming temptation to strike the door in an attempt to break the door left as Onyx came to her senses. "Alright... yeah, you're right." she replied to the member of the sheepfolk. She turned to the group who finally got up and were just as confused as her about the whole situation. Where are they? How did they get here?

And... what was that sound? Onyx raised her ears as they moved to find out where that sound came from. "Ssh... did you hear that? ... What was that?" she said as she looked around frantically. The situation has gotten on her nerves at this point.

_________________
Image


Top
 Offline  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:25 pm 
"Jackle, the Mantle"
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:29 pm
Posts: 83
Location: Sunset Hill Zone
Grania silenced as the wolf 'Shh'd' them all. Her ears twitched, listening hard through the fluff within. "Y...yes, I hear something. A meow? Is there a cat somewhere...?"She looked around, observing the other doors. "Which one is it coming from...? Or, is it even from a door?"


Top
 Offline  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:34 am 
(No assigned userbar)
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:33 am
Posts: 12
Ugh, all this noise is not good for my head. It's clearing up, now at least. The wolf's at the door, shushing everyone. Because something meowed. Good thing I kept quiet before. Now's a good time to get my word in.

"This place... is difficult. But it's likely not through this door." After speaking, I drop down to the ground to try and seek out the source of the meow... Difficult, of course. This humming is distracting.

While I'm searching, I slither my way past each one to get a better feeling of what they're like now. The wolf feels annoyed. I don't want to press my luck with her yet. The sheep is clearly nervous. Don't step on me, please. The fox seems puzzled. She talked to me once. May as well talk back if I can't find my target.

"Right, I'm Celery. Also the meowing, I guess it's through one of those hallways, if we could hear it... Or it could be somewhere closer."


Top
 Offline  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:55 pm 
"You can't escape me!"
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Sun May 13, 2018 9:25 pm
Posts: 10
Location: bepisland
Sunny flinched at the idea that the snake had about the meowing. If it was in this room... she hoped that it wasn't hostile.

Feeling the snake slither across the ground, she wondered if the snake had noticed something the others hadn't.

"D-Did you notice something? A-And my name's Sunny....." she whimpered. Please don't let this be dangerous.


Top
 Offline  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited