SEGA Carnival Website •  FAQ •  Search •  Register •  Login 
It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:39 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:13 pm 
(No assigned userbar)
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:08 pm
Posts: 20
  • Notice
    This game is continued from here.

    In order to remain as the same character, you need the same username you had before.
Quote:
Goodbye-m8
>Check balance
  • Result

    You put your hand in your pockets and open up the inventory screen, in the bottom right corner, you see a C that has a line in the middle with the number 10 next to it.


Top
 Offline  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:07 am 
(No assigned userbar)
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:08 pm
Posts: 20
  • Notice

    The SERVER INACTIVITY COUNTER DROPS TO 6
Enter Action: ______________


Top
 Offline  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:37 pm 
(No assigned userbar)
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:35 pm
Posts: 53
>Act like a citzen

And yea someone from the other website told me about this website


Last edited by CasualCollision on Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please use the edit button to edit your previous post instead of multi-posting.


Top
 Offline  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:17 pm 
(No assigned userbar)
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:08 pm
Posts: 20
Quote:
>Act like a citzen

And yea someone from the other website told me about this website
  • Action Failed

    You get out from under the person on top of you and attempt to act like a citizen. A soldier sees you, grabs you and says, "Your clothing gives you away. You must come with me.

    A second solder attacks the first soldier, "NO, they're coming with my government."

    The two of them attract more attention and more soldiers begin fighting.
Enter Action: _______________________


Top
 Offline  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:55 pm 
"What you see is what you get! Just a guy who loves adventure!"
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:55 am
Posts: 13
Location: Earth
>Pay guy 6 coin to get to near by village

_________________
Yea Boiiii


Top
 Offline  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:49 am 
(No assigned userbar)
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:35 pm
Posts: 53
>Takes off clothes and walks away


Top
 Offline  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:35 pm 
(No assigned userbar)
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:08 pm
Posts: 20
Quote:
>Takes off clothes and walks away
  • Result
    When you remove your clothing, you see that your body is covered with a pixelated censor.

    You continue on but after a while until you encounter several running people. When they see you they stop and approach and notice your apparel, "Oh you poor thing, why don't you come with us, we should make it to the next village soon before the terror enduring fiends approach.
Enter Action: ______________


Top
 Offline  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:09 pm 
(No assigned userbar)
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:08 pm
Posts: 20
(Sorry I missed this post)
Quote:
>Pay guy 6 coin to get to near by village
  • Result
    The guy accepts the coin and grabs on to you.

    You suddenly in a jet of water and the current pulls you up to a giant river in the sky. You see the flat plains zip by below you.

    At one point you see a pop up that says "new zone" After you see this, you feel a warm fuzzy glow and see a translucent pop up that says "You are now level one! You have one point to spend on any of the three options,

    Health bar; Energy bar; Experience bar;"

    When you see a very tiny village, the person holding you summons a pillar of water and the two of you drop down to the ground.

    The other person waves and enters the village.
Enter Action: ______________


Top
 Offline  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:41 pm 
(No assigned userbar)
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:35 pm
Posts: 53
>Listen to them and follow them (Chao RPs are back up but forum games aren't on the chao island forum)


Top
 Offline  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:35 pm 
"What you see is what you get! Just a guy who loves adventure!"
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:55 am
Posts: 13
Location: Earth
>Spend one point on health bar and enter the village

_________________
Yea Boiiii


Top
 Offline  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited