SEGA Carnival Website •  FAQ •  Search •  Register •  Login 
It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:03 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:39 am 
(No assigned userbar)
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:35 pm
Posts: 53
>Say Yes


Top
 Offline  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:55 pm 
(No assigned userbar)
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:08 pm
Posts: 20
Quote Chao31 :
>Say Yes
  • Result

    "My brother stole the family treasure and hid it away somewhere. He died recently so he hasn't ascended yet. I need you to find him and get the location of the treasure. He won't come here and the living who clicked for ghost powers won't agree unless I payed a fortune.

    I would really appreciate it if you help me. I suspect he is haunting my house, getting in some last torment I suppose."
Enter Action: ______________


Top
 Offline  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:54 pm 
(No assigned userbar)
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:35 pm
Posts: 53
>Haunt her into a lava pit


Top
 Offline  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:55 pm 
(No assigned userbar)
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:08 pm
Posts: 20
Quote Chao31 :
>Haunt her into a lava pit
  • Result
    You rush into here. You can hear her mentally scream. You vision warps, the colors flashing erratically. You can fee her next to you fighting back.

    Unfortunately for her, her weaken mental state due to her brother's recent haunting allows you to triumph over her spirit which retreats to the back of her mind for now.

    Your vision settles and you see the world is no longer inverted. You channel her energy and discover that she is able to teleport and do so.

    During the teleportation process, she senses the danger she's in and wrestles for control. The body lands deep underground near a lava pit but your vision of the world soon cuts out.

    You and here end up in a bizare landscape of her mind. She shouts and charges at you.
Enter Action: _________________________


Top
 Offline  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:16 pm 
(No assigned userbar)
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:35 pm
Posts: 53
>Without thinking tries find a way to get the disco lights to come even if they already came


Top
 Offline  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:22 am 
(No assigned userbar)
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:08 pm
Posts: 20
Quote Chao31 :
>Without thinking tries find a way to get the disco lights to come even if they already came
  • Result

    Your desire permeates the body, the woman agrees so that you'll leave.

    You both channel her energy and suddenly you feel in imminence pain. The world around you deteriorates as you slip out of former body you inhabited. You see the woman leave as well.

    You can see the auroras above. You feel an infinitely strong tug towards the lights and you feel yourself rising. Your vision swims multiple colors until you see nothing but white.

    You hear a voice reverberate though you, "What is your path?"
Enter Action: ___________________


Top
 Offline  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:04 am 
(No assigned userbar)
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:35 pm
Posts: 53
>Be stupid and say "To be a chao"


Top
 Offline  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:57 pm 
(No assigned userbar)
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:08 pm
Posts: 20
Quote Chao31 :
>Be stupid and say "To be a chao"
  • Result

    Every sense of yours shifts.

    Your colors, feelings, sounds, smells and others coalesce into a concrete setting.

    You find yourself in a container. You feel someone pick you up and toss you into a wall. You fall upon the grassy floor. You can feel a floating ball above your head turn into swirls. A blue hedgehog stands near by.

    He picks you up and rocks you comfortably. Behind him you can see several cliffs and small lake.

    Your vision starts to fade into nothingness. An overhead voice says, "The main quest is complete! We haven't created any post main quest content yet so this is where the beta ends."

    You vision returns and you see yourself sitting in the chair, you are hooked up to several wires.

    "Everyone should be waking up now, this beta test was a success, 89 players total were in the beta and total in game time is exactly 6 days. Oh and sorry about not informing you this was a beta test, must of slipped our minds. Oh well."

    You see game developers enter the room and remove the various wires from you and the others. "You aren't the only player to die in this game but you're the only one to continue playing afterwards. This gave us an opportunity to explore those possibilities."

    The speaker voice says, "The game developers are letting you out now, you'll find your steps a little unsteady but that should wear off soon. We provided a buffet stocked full of expertly crafted dishes to bring your energy up. Also we released the server logs so you can see what the other players were doing. Who knows, you might have passed by another player without realizing it. All of you will get elusive in game items upon purchase. Thanks for playing!"

    Server A
    Server B
    Server C
    Server D part two (this is part two)
    Server E
The End


Top
 Offline  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:07 am 
"What you see is what you get! Just a guy who loves adventure!"
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:45 pm
Posts: 70
Location: Dallas, TX
okay that was actually kinda clever of you.
anyway this topic has officially run its course, locking

_________________
twitter | youtube | steam | discord: eblu#8048


Top
 Offline  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited