SEGA Carnival Website •  FAQ •  Search •  Register •  Login 
It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:27 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:37 pm 
(No assigned userbar)
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:08 pm
Posts: 20
Quote:
>Listen to them and follow them (Chao RPs are back up but forum games aren't on the chao island forum)
  • ResultOne of them wraps a blanket around you and the other summons a covered wagon. They pull you inside and you feel the wagon moving rapidly across the plain. Eventually you arive across a very tiny village. Inside the village you see only three buildings. In the center of the village is a portal and a stall vendor set up next to it.

    Among the people arriving, you spy several soldiers. "They must be setting up checkpoints," there person who put the blanket on you says, "I do hope that they aren't from Chaystone."
Enter Action: ______________

Quote:
>Spend one point on health bar and enter the village
  • Result
    In the upper left corner of your vision you see a gray bar with Goodbye-m8 written in the left corner. You also see a red bar inside it with some white text that reads 100/100.

    Inside the village you see only three buildings. In the center of the village is a portal and a stall vendor set up next to it.

    Near the buildings are several holes dug in. You can see a person climb out of the hole and go into a building. You see a few people enter the village looking scared and confused. Most head for the stall vendor. You do see a few armored folks make it into town.
Enter Action: ______________


Top
 Offline  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:58 am 
(No assigned userbar)
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:35 pm
Posts: 53
>Keep quiet and think for a while


Top
 Offline  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:13 pm 
(No assigned userbar)
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:08 pm
Posts: 20
Quote:
>Keep quiet and think for a while
  • Result
    As you think quietly, several people enter the village and pass you then line up in front of the portal to be checked over by the soldiers using a dowsing rod looking devise.

    You feel a nudge and the woman says, "Everything will be alright, I'll help you find a mind healer in Ilanfest. You just have to make it a little farther then you can rest."
Enter Action: ______________


Top
 Offline  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:53 am 
(No assigned userbar)
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:35 pm
Posts: 53
*thinks that im going to get put down*


Top
 Offline  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 10:19 pm 
"What you see is what you get! Just a guy who loves adventure!"
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:55 am
Posts: 13
Location: Earth
>Head to stall vendor and ask what is going on.

_________________
Yea Boiiii


Top
 Offline  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 3:16 am 
(No assigned userbar)
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:08 pm
Posts: 20
Quote:
*thinks that im going to get put down*
  • Result
    As you sit there. The woman looks on sadly, "You must be a bad case, I'll get you there." She cooes and begins to lift you up. Before you can get close to the soldiers, you see another group of soldiers appear.

    When she sees this, she takes you into a general store. You can make out several items on display. Outside the window, you see the group of soldiers make it into the village. The soldiers by the portal move closer and begin arguing, swords drawn, with the new comers.

    A few people in the village flee
Enter Action: _________________
Quote:
>Head to stall vendor and ask what is going on.
  • Result

    When you approach, you ask your question. The stall vendor says in a heavily accented voice, "There was an. . attack by a guy in the village of Najoia. The whole place burned, now everyone flees. Do you need to buy a gem? 5 coin for an -"

    He stops speaking and looks at something over your shoulder. You see approaching soldiers the stall vendor beckons, "We need to get out of here."

    The soldiers by the portal move past you towards the separate group of soldiers that just entered the village. The two begin shouting over each other. Their words are hard to make out but you can here a few swear words and something about hunting someone who can cause fears.

    The non soldiers in the area either all run out of the village or into the few buildings. The few with a transport gem go into the portal.
Enter Action: _________________


Top
 Offline  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 7:06 am 
(No assigned userbar)
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:35 pm
Posts: 53
>Stand still and accept fate


Top
 Offline  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 5:53 pm 
(No assigned userbar)
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:08 pm
Posts: 20
Quote:
>Stand still and accept fate
  • Result

    You see the new group of soldiers eventually beat all of the original soldiers. They then storm the few buildings.

    When one approaches you and the woman, she stand in front of you and says, "You cant do this!"

    "Just following orders miss." The soldier in front says and he ties a rope around your hand and her hands then drags the two of you to the portal. You see several others bound in a likewise fashion.

    They drag you into the portal. One the other side, you see a new zone pop up and a bunch more soldiers. One takes out a white card and says, "We have some suspects, what will Lord Aronis have us do with them?"
Enter Action: __________________________


Top
 Offline  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 8:37 am 
(No assigned userbar)
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:35 pm
Posts: 53
>Try convince someone to kill me


Top
 Offline  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 5:49 pm 
(No assigned userbar)
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:08 pm
Posts: 20
Quote:
>Try convince someone to kill me
  • Result

    The soldier scoffs, "We'll let Aronis decided. The woman hugs you tighter but another villager looks at you then knocks over a soldier.

    He is quickly subdued and shoved to the ground. Then he, you and the rest are lifted onto the solders of the soldiers. They march over to a large palace. During the trip the man who tried to escape hands you a knife, quietly saying, "You deserve to have that choice."

    Someone knocks on the door and a man appears with an entourage surrounding him. Despite his high status, his clothing are not unlike yours.
Enter Action: _____________________


Top
 Offline  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited