SEGA Carnival Website •  FAQ •  Search •  Register •  Login 
It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:15 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 5:57 pm 
(No assigned userbar)
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:35 pm
Posts: 53
>Try to stab myself


Top
 Offline  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 3:05 pm 
(No assigned userbar)
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:08 pm
Posts: 20
Quote:
>Try to stab myself
  • Result

    As Aronis asks what the man who gave you the knife is upset about, you stab yourself in the neck.

    Blood drains rapidly from your neck as several soldiers and near by citizens watch on. You can see your health point rapidly tick down. 90, 75, 54, 23, and so on.

    You see pop ups informing you that your health is in the warning level followed immediately by critical.

    The instant your health reaches zero, you feel yourself detach from your body. The color palate of the world inverts. The two moons are now orange and black with inverted rainbow flecks against a white sky.

    The soldier who was holding you drops your body onto the ground. You can hear an echoy faraway voice say something but can't make out the words. Several people move about, their motion blurred.
Enter Action: ____________________________


Top
 Offline  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 6:02 pm 
(No assigned userbar)
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:35 pm
Posts: 53
>Hopes that i become a ghost or i go to heaven


Top
 Offline  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 10:34 pm 
(No assigned userbar)
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:08 pm
Posts: 20
Quote:
>Hopes that i become a ghost or i go to heaven
  • Result

    You still exist in a different form and are currently near your old body. You continue hearing several unintelligible echoy faraway voices. A guard blurs then you see your corpse catch on fire.

    You see people move backward as the blue and green flames engolfe what was your body.

    You see a shimmering guy wearing a set of patchy clothing float up to you and say clearly, "Hey, you're dead too" He looks to the side, "Ah, see you escaped your body before they burned it up, that's good though I don't think it would be any different I suppose."

    He looks up at the sky, "Seems we got some time until the dancing lights appear and take us from the planet so you got any plans or questions? I'm Kal by the way and I... tripped and hit my head on a tree and died, kinda pathetic really but that's how my life is or was I guess."
Enter Action:________________


Top
 Offline  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 7:28 am 
(No assigned userbar)
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:35 pm
Posts: 53
>Think of the disco lights


Top
 Offline  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 8:54 pm 
(No assigned userbar)
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:08 pm
Posts: 20
Quote:
>Think of the disco lights
  • Result
    As you think about the lights and imagine them to be disco lights, Kal mentions, "Oh, also one thing to pass the time or even avoid the dancing lights if you wanna remain here, you can possess living people here watch."

    You see him jump into one of the guards. The guard shakes a bit and is less blurry than the other living beings then you see him suddenly fly out of the body. "It isn't always the easiest thing staying in a body. Requires practice or a weaker person to possess. Can be pretty neat if you can get it to work."
Enter Action: ________________________


Top
 Offline  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 6:54 am 
(No assigned userbar)
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:35 pm
Posts: 53
>Take it as a risk and wait for the disco lights


Top
 Offline  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 2:01 am 
(No assigned userbar)
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:08 pm
Posts: 20
Quote:
>Take it as a risk and wait for the disco lights
  • Result
    Kal shrugs, "Eh, you do you I guess. Though I wonder what happens if ghosts are damaged."

    He looks up at the sky. "Well, looks like we got around 16 hours until that point, one way to speed that up is to possess someone and use a transport gem to get somewhere where the lights are up.

    You wanna join me at the ghost hall? There are some living people there that clicked for ghost related powers, some might be able to let us have a 'last meal' so to speak or whatever."
Enter Action: ___________________________


Top
 Offline  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 11:45 am 
(No assigned userbar)
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:35 pm
Posts: 53
>Say yeah


Top
 Offline  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:14 am 
(No assigned userbar)
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:08 pm
Posts: 20
Quote:
>Say yeah
  • Result
    After you say your words, Kal grabs your hand, his hand feels solid,and takes you to the ghost hang out.

    Inside you see the worlds colors stop inverting, the few living people are less blurry and you can actually understand what the living are saying.

    "Tell my grandpa I love him," Says one man to a ghostly woman who is standing solemnly next to him.

    Kal walks over to a card table, "I'm gonna play my last card game." then floats off.

    A human female walks up to you and says to you, "Can you help me please?"
Enter Action: ___________________________


Top
 Offline  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited