SEGA Carnival Website •  FAQ •  Search •  Register •  Login 
It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:15 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 5:57 pm 
(No assigned userbar)
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
>Try to stab myself

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 3:05 pm 
(No assigned userbar)
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Quote:
>Try to stab myself
  • Result

As Aronis asks what the man who gave you the knife is upset about, you stab yourself in the neck.

Blood drains rapidly from your neck as several soldiers and near by citizens watch on. You can see your health point rapidly tick down. 90, 75, 54, 23, and so on.

You see pop ups informing you that your health is in the warning level followed immediately by critical.

The instant your health reaches zero, you feel yourself detach from your body. The color palate of the world inverts. The two moons are now orange and black with inverted rainbow flecks against a white sky.

The soldier who was holding you drops your body onto the ground. You can hear an echoy faraway voice say something but can't make out the words. Several people move about, their motion blurred.
Enter Action: ____________________________

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 6:02 pm 
(No assigned userbar)
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
>Hopes that i become a ghost or i go to heaven

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 10:34 pm 
(No assigned userbar)
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Quote:
>Hopes that i become a ghost or i go to heaven
  • Result

You still exist in a different form and are currently near your old body. You continue hearing several unintelligible echoy faraway voices. A guard blurs then you see your corpse catch on fire.

You see people move backward as the blue and green flames engolfe what was your body.

You see a shimmering guy wearing a set of patchy clothing float up to you and say clearly, "Hey, you're dead too" He looks to the side, "Ah, see you escaped your body before they burned it up, that's good though I don't think it would be any different I suppose."

He looks up at the sky, "Seems we got some time until the dancing lights appear and take us from the planet so you got any plans or questions? I'm Kal by the way and I... tripped and hit my head on a tree and died, kinda pathetic really but that's how my life is or was I guess."
Enter Action:________________

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 7:28 am 
(No assigned userbar)
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
>Think of the disco lights

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 8:54 pm 
(No assigned userbar)
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Quote:
>Think of the disco lights
  • Result
    As you think about the lights and imagine them to be disco lights, Kal mentions, "Oh, also one thing to pass the time or even avoid the dancing lights if you wanna remain here, you can possess living people here watch."

You see him jump into one of the guards. The guard shakes a bit and is less blurry than the other living beings then you see him suddenly fly out of the body. "It isn't always the easiest thing staying in a body. Requires practice or a weaker person to possess. Can be pretty neat if you can get it to work."
Enter Action: ________________________

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 6:54 am 
(No assigned userbar)
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
>Take it as a risk and wait for the disco lights

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 2:01 am 
(No assigned userbar)
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Quote:
>Take it as a risk and wait for the disco lights
  • Result
    Kal shrugs, "Eh, you do you I guess. Though I wonder what happens if ghosts are damaged."

He looks up at the sky. "Well, looks like we got around 16 hours until that point, one way to speed that up is to possess someone and use a transport gem to get somewhere where the lights are up.

You wanna join me at the ghost hall? There are some living people there that clicked for ghost related powers, some might be able to let us have a 'last meal' so to speak or whatever."
Enter Action: ___________________________

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 11:45 am 
(No assigned userbar)
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
>Say yeah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:14 am 
(No assigned userbar)
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Quote:
>Say yeah
  • Result
    After you say your words, Kal grabs your hand, his hand feels solid,and takes you to the ghost hang out.

Inside you see the worlds colors stop inverting, the few living people are less blurry and you can actually understand what the living are saying.

"Tell my grandpa I love him," Says one man to a ghostly woman who is standing solemnly next to him.

Kal walks over to a card table, "I'm gonna play my last card game." then floats off.

A human female walks up to you and says to you, "Can you help me please?"
Enter Action: ___________________________

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next