SEGA Carnival Website •  FAQ •  Search •  Register •  Login 
It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:31 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3
 Post subject: Re: Discord Toxicity
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:54 pm 
"I'm not what you think I am..."
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Alrighty so here's the thing about this line of reasoning. Whether one feels guilty or not doesn't change consequences. The action took place and the damage was done. Whether you were on medication or not you deliberately set out to hurt someone as badly as you could over a perceived slight that was in no way a slight.

Lacking empathy does not excuse it. Not knowing better does not excuse it. Being convinced that everyone will 100% of the time stab each other in the back because that's what you'd do and you're unwilling to understand people beyond that concept does not excuse it.

And this whole "I didn't know better" thing, when we've regularly seen you gloat about this stuff and openly admit to enjoying causing others discomfort? That does not excuse it.

We see right through all of this and I'm sorry to break the illusion you seem to have of us, but we weren't ever fooled.

You were given a great many chances and you were in fact stood up for more than a few times.

Post subject: Re: Discord Toxicity
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:44 am 
"Theme of a Tragedic Revenge"
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
@ ari

thanks for trying to fuck me up by suggesting that i should be hating sable and will, smells like the same bullshit from days ago, it's like you hate it when people are friends or something

what's the point of a corporate front when it was effective to be blunt about your games with triert. do you fucking want an essay from me ? nah, me just being a jackass with one sentence was enough to tick you off and that's all i need

i'm genuinely upset that triert is drinking your nasty kool-aid i fucking hate how you've convinced him that there's some social conspiracy. i know damn well you're taking advantage of him

the both of you fucking hurt people, triert to a lesser extent but it was still horrendous

how is a server supposed to just treat all that like it's okay

it was already bad when the two of you were so argumentative with just about any discussion you were involved in like what the actual hell was up with that

dm me if you wanna say anything didn't realize you had me blocked

btw triert for the love of god unblock me

for christ's sake i actually like you and i would be more than happy if we could have some secret club server or something

like i can't just let you back onto the sc server. i know that's what you want but no i'm sticking to what i said days ago

not anytime soon at the very least

why do you gotta be like this

dm me

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3