SEGA Carnival Website •  FAQ •  Search •  Register •  Login 
It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:38 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 Next
 Post subject: Discord Toxicity
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:26 am 
"Show me your power... Or I shall not obey."
Rocky Road
Rocky Road
I think it's fair to say after enough time, combined with a lack of focus on where the site is headed, combined with recent discord drama, and combined with unchecked discord toxicity against members who aren't exactly site banned get to be subjected to. We've failed to not bring the issues from CI with us, as far as I'm aware the link to the discord is dead but given what's been allowed to happened. This 6 month effort is a complete failure.

Post subject: Re: Discord Toxicity
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:49 am 
"This was fated to happen."
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Nice bait OP. The fact alone that she's literally trying to tear your relationship apart, or at the very least admitted to wanting to do so, and you still want to defend her says a lot about you y'know.

Hope you enjoy the lines she feeding you cause you're gonna be stuffed by the time you realize everything she told you was to sell a narrative to you, one that would mimic your own treatment and eventual banishment from the server and manipulate you into fighting for her. By that time you'll be so caught up in your own pride and ego you won't admit that she was using you and keep on this endless crusade that ends with nothing but your own mental health deteriorating.

Wise up while you can and cut her out of your life or keep letting her use you, I don't really care either way. You're an adult and you can make your own decisions.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:30 pm 
Rocky Road
Rocky Road
Because I should listen to people who get a kick out of calling me a person who hates minorities while ignoring that I'm still engaged to bun. Did TechnoGeisha come back or is he just borrowing retro's account? Yesterday it was me, today Ari, who else is going to get the boot? I'm sure all of you will come up with an answer the longer I stay out of any of this, then you get to enjoy the community that was already split break down even more.

Ari is a handful, and between legitimate complaints, misunderstandings, and other crap I've had to accept about myself to even begin to understand Ari. She's far from perfect, and I am too, I don't even know half of what could have gone on. It's a mix of "she deserves it" "she didn't deserve that" "misunderstanding" Hearing the "Homewrecker" thing got a "I suspected it from the way she talked to me and let me just say I'm hardly surprised." But it's also makes me wonder why no one here bothered to tell me either, were some of you hoping she'd succeed?

But I'm putting my foot down at letting the community think it's acceptable to act like schoolyard children, I doubt any admin likes any of the crap all of you do and were even surprised by what they didn't catch. Am I going to hear jokes that would have me and others banned out of transexuals there too? Are there anymore double standards anyone can expect? I've already treated Ari nicely, and I expect to continue, I wouldn't demand people treating her better or letting her back, if anything I'd say keep away and keep your mouth shut.

So stuff it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:20 pm 
"Theme of a Tragedic Revenge"
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
good job ari you fucking got triert as your bitch boy now

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:38 pm 
(No assigned userbar)
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
I cant believe you played the "my friend is black so I'm not a racist" card.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:22 pm 
Rocky Road
Rocky Road
are you seriously this dense tobi?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:13 pm 
"This was fated to happen."
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Alright dude, whatever. Have fun with your 10 year grudges, not fully understanding a situation but taking a hard stance on it, convincing yourself that everything is a problem if someone gets the short end for behaving poorly, and treating everyone like they're the bad guy for getting rid of a member of the community who was treating people very badly.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:05 pm 
"All the world's jewels are mine!"
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Well, Vapor, that's professional. I'll assume you definitely don't have a future in being the site representative in public. Not that your friends let you make admin decisions as it is.

Get off Brian's case, he doesn't deserve that. I don't really appreciate this insinuation that I'm some manipulation mastermind. I don't recall getting anyone to do something they wouldn't have done, or even "getting my way," because if that was my goal I sure am not very good at it. I also don't want sympathy--I have empathy problems--you think I would know what sympathy was if I got it? It's difficult for you all to understand because you lack the psychiatric experience I've had my entire life, but my professional help doesn't talk to me like I'm some leech and social liability, so I'll repeat what I was told: the people you associate with don't seem very educated in what they're talking about, therefore; you'll have to forgive that the passive aggressive peanut gallery color commentary does not mean anything to me and I'll continue to follow my doctors' analysis over people younger than me who didn't have the integrity to be honest with me until it was convenient. I'm very sorry for the way I've acted while unstable, and even if I meant mean things I said in the moment, it's not how I feel when I have control. It doesn't repair the damage I do, but it's a far cry from the character assassination of "she's a user, she's poison, never trust her, everything she does is manipulative, she's a bimbo" all of which implies I enjoy it, which is ludicrous. I'm interested to know what motivated me to make everyone unhappy so I could get myself dumped en masse? I guess you saw right through my plan to uh, brainwash a discord, or something.

I'm not going to name names, but if you Aidan, and your friends think the staff is loyal and doesn't say things like "I think she's ruining her life, Ari" and saying certain things to certain people only to avoid confrontation, or gossip, maybe you should be careful what you confide in to people, because some of us can tell you what you want to hear and sell you out to another member at the same time, and we can't all have my name.

I've asked that Brian doesn't waste his breath over me, and I suppose I'll move on. Because you're right, this is bad for mental health. Mine. His. Yours. There is a lot of tension in the community and several micro schisms that didn't end just because I'm gone, and I sincerely hope getting rid of me is a good enough band-aid, and that all will be well. I will be keeping my mouth shut from this point on and will agree to get over it and to stop engaging so that the staff can run their project uninhibited by me.

Annasaurus#5279

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:25 pm 
(No assigned userbar)
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
How pathetic y'all gotta be to frequent a forum from a discord you've already been banned from due to your behavior and still thinking you're the victim?

EDIT:omg I just read through again and realized that Ari simultaneously said "I don't know how to manipulate people" and "I've been manipulating you all" in the same post I'm dying lmfaooooooo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:34 pm 
"All the world's jewels are mine!"
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Umm, okay. There is also the possibility your reading comprehension is impaired. Anyway, seriously, if that's how I'm thought of, I get it. I'll accept being banned and leave it be, because I'm just devolving into nonsense now.

Annasaurus#5279

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 Next